myworldofscrap-hippychic



Sunday, October 06, 2013

SCRAPMATTS OCTOBER CHALLENGE - BRIGHT COLOURS

Hello Ladies,

Had to share with you the current challenge running over at Scrapmatts this month.  Using their chipboard the challenge is to use brights on it.  I decorated mine with Liquid Pearls, such a lovely effect.

My Layout here that I have created started with kraft card covered in crepe paper applied with liquid glue, the sprayed with glimmer mist -
I then mixed different colours of Liquids with Impesto and applied with to my new Maya Road template.  I think you will agree the effect is certainly different.

While I was cleaning off my spatula using my moist toweletts I had kept it on top of my bin and when it dried I had this effect................so decided to use it under my matted photo.
I hope that you are a little inspired to go 'outside your comfort zone'.  I can tell you that it is great fun . Thanks for taking the time to look and stay tuned, more coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment