myworldofscrap-hippychic



Saturday, October 12, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER FOR SCRAPMATTS OCT & NOV.

Good afternoon Ladies,
Well here I am again with another couple of layouts using our divine Scrapmatts chipboards.  I hope that you will find some inspiration here. This photo was taken of my little granddaughter at the circus and the excitement just oozed from her.  I used some gesso on the background so that her face was the focal point.  The technique I used is as follows:-
  
Glimmer misted the background paper and then randomly stamped images.
Covered with netting, muslin and coated with Opal dust.
Added  embellishments along with
Scrapmatts  divine  chipboard,
Birds – CB1088

Lamp Post – CB4028

Garden Seat – CB1167

For my next layout, I had such a lot of fun creating.  The photos are of my hubby and I when we did our last cruise and thought of the porthole idea. 
As I was trimming the circles I ended up with these 'curly' bits of cardstock and thought 'yes why not', so placed them around the photos for a whimsical effect.  Teamed together with the amazing Scrapmatts chippies CB6064 Nautical Designs, which were perfect for these photos.

I trust that you have enjoyed your visit here and I look forward to seeing your work using SCRAPMATTS.
Thanks for taking the time to look.....until next time.....Happy Scrapping.....Liz

1 comment: