myworldofscrap-hippychic



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SKETCHES IN THYME #105 FOR MARCH

Hello girls,

Lots of scrapping going on and Sketches in Thyme has a new sketch for March which I thought I would share with you.


Great sketch I thought so here is my creation.  I have used this Die Cut from We are memory makers, Americal Crafts thickers, splash ribbon.  This was such a fun creation and also used some 'bubble wrap' painting.
 

 thanks for looking and until next time.......Happy Scrapping....Love Liz

3 comments:

  1. It's a fun layout. I love the title. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Beautiful LO,very funny!!!!
    Thank you!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute page and LOVE the fun bath tub!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)

    ReplyDelete